- Jake was born and raised in Barnstable, MA.
- He moved to Greater Boston after graduating from Trinity College in 2004.
- While working within the insurance industry and focusing on real estate development with his construction clients, he decided to get his salesperson license in order to assist them with all aspects of the real estate transaction.
- In 2013 Jake obtained his salesperson license and reviewed many potential companies to work for before deciding on Romo Realty Group. His decision was based on their reputation of the “client comes first” which is emphasized throughout the company.
- His experience with property management and helping investors maximize rental income while always focusing on finding the best tenants is something he takes pride in.
- He is also a great resource for anyone looking to buy a second home or relocating to Cape Cod as he knows the region better than most.
- Jake’s real passion and what he enjoys the most is helping individual homeowners buy or sell their home without the stress of a pushy salesperson. Jake is focused on helping his clients find the best home that fits their individual needs.