Founder + President
- Born and raised in Newton, MA.
- Jarrod graduated from Newton North High school and went on to receive his BA in Communication Studies from West Virginia University where he achieved recognition from Lambda Pi Eta, The National Communication Association Honor Society.
- After graduating from college, he pursued his real estate passion as a property manager learning from his grandparents and parents through their experiences in dealing with tenants at their locally owned properties.
- He worked his way into leasing rental properties after obtaining his Salesperson license in 2006 working at East Coast Realty in Allston, MA.
- In 2009, he obtained his Broker’s license and decided open his own company (Romo Realty Group LLC) which was named after his late grandfather Romolo Pescosolido.
- His career has since transitioned into sales and has led to a very successful career, ten of which have been with his own company.
- He has sold & leased tens of millions worth of Real Estate in his 10 plus years of experience.
- He provides quality service to build relationships with clients and more importantly, maintain those relationships by communicating effectively.
- Clients can count on him any time of day when they have a question or concern.
- Jarrod builds credibility by emphasizing his experience as a native resident of the region he’s working in. He tells a story that will grab any prospects’ attention.
- Jarrod specializes in all facets of the Real Estate business, whether it be navigating the way for first timers, trying to score that perfectly distressed property, or providing help in the luxury market, he knows and has experienced it all.
- One of Jarrod’s favorite quotes is “To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients’ best interest first.” –Anthony Hitt